We already knew that Bones star Emily Deschanel was pregnant. In a weird coincidence, turns out her sister and fellow actress Zooey Deschanel is pregnant, too.
The New Girl star confirmed to People that she’s expecting her first child, with boyfriend Jacob Pechenik.
“Jacob and I are over the moon,” the 34-year-old actress told People. “We are so excited to meet our little one.”
Deschanel has been dating Pechenik, a 42-year-old producer, since mid-2014. No word yet about the baby’s sex — but we hope it’s a girl because just imagine the adorable babydoll dresses a mini Zooey Deschanel could rock.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up