We already knew that Bones star Emily Deschanel was pregnant. In a weird coincidence, turns out her sister and fellow actress Zooey Deschanel is pregnant, too.
The New Girl star confirmed to People that she’s expecting her first child, with boyfriend Jacob Pechenik.
“Jacob and I are over the moon,” the 34-year-old actress told People. “We are so excited to meet our little one.”
Deschanel has been dating Pechenik, a 42-year-old producer, since mid-2014. No word yet about the baby’s sex — but we hope it’s a girl because just imagine the adorable babydoll dresses a mini Zooey Deschanel could rock.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was