The two hottest people to appear during Sunday night’s Golden Globes awards weren’t on the red carpet at all: They were Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, in the new trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey.
The extended trailer, which aired during the awards show, features new scenes of Christian (Jamie Dornan) getting dressed, Anastasia (Dakota Johnson) talking to her roommate, and bits of dialogue like Anastasia asking Christian why people say he doesn’t have a heart, and him replying: “Because they know me well.”
The real Dornan and Johnson appeared together at the Golden Globes to present the award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series or TV Movie.
Fifty Shades of Grey hits theaters on Feb. 13.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tessa Berenson at tessa.Rogers@time.com