British fashion designers Agi Mdumulla and Sam Cotton — more commonly known as Agi & Sam — tested the boundaries of wearability Saturday when they glued Lego bricks to the faces of their models and sent them down the runway at London Collections, a seasonal showcase of U.K. fashion talent.
The look, said London’s Evening Standard, was part of the “Coolman Collection,” inspired by Mdumulla’s childhood in the north of England. For the same collection, children at the duo’s former primary schools were given coats and jackets that had been torn apart, and invited to reassemble the pieces with velcro.
Who said fashion can’t be child’s play?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time