Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader’s dark drama The Skeleton Twins isn’t the kind of movie you’d expect from the Saturday Night Alive alumni. But the two friends left their most depressing material behind them at the Golden Globes, where they presented the award for Best Screenplay (Birdman) and nearly caused one another to break.
Watching Wiig barely keep it together is more entertaining than the actual gags she and Hader prepared, but it was Margaret Cho’s North Korean character who stole the moment with this piece of advice: hurry up and make Bridesmaids 2 already!
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time