Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader’s dark drama The Skeleton Twins isn’t the kind of movie you’d expect from the Saturday Night Alive alumni. But the two friends left their most depressing material behind them at the Golden Globes, where they presented the award for Best Screenplay (Birdman) and nearly caused one another to break.
Watching Wiig barely keep it together is more entertaining than the actual gags she and Hader prepared, but it was Margaret Cho’s North Korean character who stole the moment with this piece of advice: hurry up and make Bridesmaids 2 already!
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart