Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader’s dark drama The Skeleton Twins isn’t the kind of movie you’d expect from the Saturday Night Alive alumni. But the two friends left their most depressing material behind them at the Golden Globes, where they presented the award for Best Screenplay (Birdman) and nearly caused one another to break.
Watching Wiig barely keep it together is more entertaining than the actual gags she and Hader prepared, but it was Margaret Cho’s North Korean character who stole the moment with this piece of advice: hurry up and make Bridesmaids 2 already!
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World