For her red carpet debut as Mrs. George Clooney, Amal Clooney went all-out glam. The 36-year-old lawyer looked like she was ready for a night at the opera, accompanying her husband at the Golden Globes in a long black Dior Haute Couture gown and white, elbow-length gloves.
“She sewed them this morning,” Clooney, who is being honored with Cecil B. DeMille award, said on the red carpet. “She’s very handy.”
Amal’s gown featured a statement one-shoulder cape, which George made sure to keep a close eye on.
“As long as she doesn’t get the train stepped on, I’ve succeeded,” he shared. “I win.”
And Amal appreciated the gesture. “He’s been really good. Really helpful.”
Hot husband aside, Amal accessorized her look with diamond drop Harry Winston earrings (weiging 29.62 carats).
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body