For her red carpet debut as Mrs. George Clooney, Amal Clooney went all-out glam. The 36-year-old lawyer looked like she was ready for a night at the opera, accompanying her husband at the Golden Globes in a long black Dior Haute Couture gown and white, elbow-length gloves.
“She sewed them this morning,” Clooney, who is being honored with Cecil B. DeMille award, said on the red carpet. “She’s very handy.”
Amal’s gown featured a statement one-shoulder cape, which George made sure to keep a close eye on.
“As long as she doesn’t get the train stepped on, I’ve succeeded,” he shared. “I win.”
And Amal appreciated the gesture. “He’s been really good. Really helpful.”
Hot husband aside, Amal accessorized her look with diamond drop Harry Winston earrings (weiging 29.62 carats).
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time