For her red carpet debut as Mrs. George Clooney, Amal Clooney went all-out glam. The 36-year-old lawyer looked like she was ready for a night at the opera, accompanying her husband at the Golden Globes in a long black Dior Haute Couture gown and white, elbow-length gloves.
“She sewed them this morning,” Clooney, who is being honored with Cecil B. DeMille award, said on the red carpet. “She’s very handy.”
Amal’s gown featured a statement one-shoulder cape, which George made sure to keep a close eye on.
“As long as she doesn’t get the train stepped on, I’ve succeeded,” he shared. “I win.”
And Amal appreciated the gesture. “He’s been really good. Really helpful.”
Hot husband aside, Amal accessorized her look with diamond drop Harry Winston earrings (weiging 29.62 carats).
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears