Jennifer Aniston made one thing clear on the Golden Globes red carpet Sunday: She is not letting the pressure of attending the awards show as a nominee get her down.
“It’s been a pretty zen year – and thankfully,” Aniston, 45, told Carson Daly on NBC’s pre-show. “Who wants to be crazy and stressed out on a day like today? I feel like a kid!”
Aniston, a best actress nominees for her role in Cake, showed off her playful side a few minutes later when she jokingly grabbed Kate Hudson‘s rear end as she approached Ryan Seacrest for an E! interview, just as he was wrapping up his chat with Hudson.
“Look at this,” she said with a grin as she showed Hudson’s assets to the world.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow