Wearing a Chanel gown, the mom-to-be told E!‘s Ryan Seacrest that her bibbed gown was a group effort.
“Apparently it took 30 people to make this in a week so I have to give a huge thank you to all 30 people,” she said.
“It makes me really frightened — what if I spill something? It’s going to make me feel incredibly guilty so hopefully I won’t!”
Knightley, 29 — who is expecting her first child with her husband, musician James Righton — is nominated for best supporting actress for her role in The Imitation Game, which is up for a total of five awards, including best motion picture.
Before the big event, Knightley stepped out for the American Film Institute Awards on Friday and the BAFTA tea party on Saturday, where she also kept her bump mostly under wraps.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate