Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hosting the Golden Globes tonight for the last time, and they’ve brought a parting gift: the first look at their upcoming movie, Sisters, which hits theaters next Christmas.
As you can guess from the title, the two stars play siblings who decide to throw one last house party before their parents sell their childhood home. If that wasn’t enough to already plan your holiday entertainment, they’ve invited some famous friends, too: fellow Saturday Night Live alumni and current performers making an appearances include Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch and Kate McKinnon. Not much happens in the above clip, but did we ever need a reason to tune in to Amy and Tina?
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time