Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hosting the Golden Globes tonight for the last time, and they’ve brought a parting gift: the first look at their upcoming movie, Sisters, which hits theaters next Christmas.
As you can guess from the title, the two stars play siblings who decide to throw one last house party before their parents sell their childhood home. If that wasn’t enough to already plan your holiday entertainment, they’ve invited some famous friends, too: fellow Saturday Night Live alumni and current performers making an appearances include Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch and Kate McKinnon. Not much happens in the above clip, but did we ever need a reason to tune in to Amy and Tina?
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out