Five people were shot early Sunday morning outside a San Jose nightclub where Chris Brown was performing.
Gunfire was reported to police at the Fiesta nightclub, where four people were taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, while a fifth walked into hospital with a gunshot wound later, the San Jose Mercury News reported. All five victims are expected to survive.
Chris Brown had been performing at Fiesta for a private party, and he was not harmed in the shooting. Cellphone footage from attendees show Brown wincing as the shots rang out, then being ushered away, the Associated Press reported.
Police said they have detained several people as they investigate the shooting, but no further details are available yet.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow