Better Call Saul isn’t the only heavy-hitting AMC show premiering on Feb 8. The Walking Dead comes back to life that day, too.
Not much in the way of plot spoilers there, but rest assured: there’s plenty of drama and mayhem ahead in Season 5.
AMC has a big lineup ahead, with The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul coming up in February and Mad Men coming back in April.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This