The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore has unveiled the identities of correspondents who will appear alongside Larry Wilmore when the comedy series premieres in less than two weeks.
The correspondents have a wide range of backgrounds, and include Shenaz Treasury, a Bollywood actress and culture reporter, as well as New York City-based comedians Ricky Velez and Mike Yard, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore will debut on Monday, Jan. 19 at 11:30 p.m. E.T. on Comedy Central, taking the place of The Colbert Report, which ended late last year after a nine-year-run
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org