From smart thermostats to cigarette lighters that help you quit smoking, lots of futuristic gadgets were on display at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show this week. But which ones would you actually buy?
TIME and predictive analytics firm First Insight have put together a fun quiz to find out which hot new technology you’d buy and how much you think people who pay for it. Eventually, we’ll be able to look at the results and see which gadgets come out on top.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow