You might call it a Spidey-sense.
Alejandra Garibay attempted to take a discreet shot of Stone, 26, and Garfield, 31, but Stone clearly saw through the fan’s sneaky photo move and decided to strike a funny pose.
“Ok, so . . . either I caught a great moment between #AndrewGarfield & #EmmaStone or I clearly got caught an I am officially FIRED as a paparazzi,” Garibay wrote along with the snap.
She later told the Huffington Post that she didn’t want to interrupt the The Amazing Spider-Man couple’s dinner and decided to take a quick shot instead.
“We just kind of laughed at each other,” Garibay said. “They’re such a good couple, they’re just like little teenagers in love.”
And this isn’t Stone’s first time photobombing. The Magic in the Moonlight actress previously put her skills on display while pranking her boyfriend at the opening-night party for the play Bull.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com