Actress Elizabeth Banks talked to Conan O’Brien about the first time she saw a male stripper—and apparently it wasn’t pretty. She described how the stripper came to her sorority house in college and took all of his clothes off, causing her to run out of the room.
But the real thing that bothered her about the whole experience? The stripper left his socks on.
Banks will appear in Magic Mike XXL, the sequel to 2012’s hit about, what else, male strippers. Magic Mike XXL is due to hit theaters July 1.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time