Neil deGrasse Tyson is going to host National Geographic’s first ever late-night talk show.
The show will be called Star Talk, and the astrophysicist will host pop culture celebrities and science commentary from people like Bill Nye, the Washington Post reports.
“Cosmos allowed us to share the awesome power of the universe with a global audience in ways that we never thought possible,” Tyson said in a statement, according to the Post. “To be able to continue to spread wonder and excitement through Star Talk, which is a true passion project for me, is beyond exciting.
The show is set to premiere in April.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve