Neil deGrasse Tyson is going to host National Geographic’s first ever late-night talk show.
The show will be called Star Talk, and the astrophysicist will host pop culture celebrities and science commentary from people like Bill Nye, the Washington Post reports.
“Cosmos allowed us to share the awesome power of the universe with a global audience in ways that we never thought possible,” Tyson said in a statement, according to the Post. “To be able to continue to spread wonder and excitement through Star Talk, which is a true passion project for me, is beyond exciting.
The show is set to premiere in April.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy