Allison Williams is tired of people scrutinizing her for being thin.
“Being analyzed about my weight drives me crazy,” the Girls star, 26, tells Glamour in the February issue. “It’s easier to say, ‘Oh, she must be anorexic and depriving herself,’ than it is to say, ‘She might have a fast metabolism.’ ”
Williams – who got engaged to College Humor co-founder Ricky Van Veen last February – says she is a naturally slim person who doesn’t diet.
“I deprive myself nothing,” she explains. “But that’s an annoying thing to say, right?”
The actress also opens up about wanting to start a family.
“I’ve known I wanted to be a mom ever since I was a baby,” she says, but admits she still hasn’t figured out the ideal timing.
“That’s a big question mark,” she tells Glamour. “And for a planner, that’s a nightmare.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time