It’s official. After months of speculation, Justin Bieber has landed his own Calvin Klein campaign. Are you sitting down? Good, because the first teaser for his new collaboration has just been released.
In the clip (below), Bieber plays the drums (without his shirt, of course) and then shares a sexy embrace with a female model, his Calvins peeking out over his jeans. Watch it below.
The 20-year-old singer also shared his news on Instagram, revealing the first campaign images, including one alongside is modeling partner for the brand’s spring ads, Lara Stone. And he’s promising fans that 2015 will be his best year yet.
“I’m longtime fan of the brand and have worn their jeans and underwear for a while, so this is kind of like a dream come true,” he shared in a statement, via WWD. “This is the beginning of an exciting new year for me personally and professionally and being a part of this campaign has been a fantastic opportunity and experience.”
Bieber isn’t the only young star to ditch his shirt in the name of fashion. Budding supermodel Gigi Hadid is continuing her work relationship with Guess, and her latest photos for the label might be the most provocative.
“Going on 15 years as a Guess Girl, this may be my favorite campaign yet. The collection is so effortless to wear, and fits perfectly in any summer environment,” the 19-year-old style star shared in a statement. “I couldn’t think of a better place to shoot the campaign then where we did – on the beaches of my hometown in Malibu! So fitting.”
Aside from her denim moment, Hadid wears a number of skin-revealing looks from the brand’s spring 2015 line.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This