Everyone’s favorite pair of comedically gifted besties, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, will return to the Golden Globes to host for the third time this Sunday, Jan. 11, at 8 p.m.
If you’re one of the people who are not crazy excited to watch the Golden Globe Awards, which always promises to be the booziest, bawdiest entertainment spectacle of the year, this video of Amy and Tina just palling around for two minutes will likely change your mind.
The chemistry! The wit! The weird accents! The desire to make the Golden Globes into a Hunger Games situation! We can’t wait.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve