Gaston is quickly becoming the biggest viral attraction at Walt Disney World’s Fantasyland in Florida.
Not only did the big-haired, big-talking character get his comeuppance from a sassy little girl who refused to stand idly by as he delivered his sexist drivel, but also he recently bested a foolhardy challenger at a push-up contest.
Now, YouTube user Peyton Kays has uploaded a video going viral that shows his brave 11-year-old sister challenging the heavily-muscled man to an arm-wrestling contest. Gaston thinks she doesn’t stand a chance, but within seconds, he is been defeated, and the young woman is grinning from ear-to-ear. She earned lifelong bragging rights, while Gaston, whining, retreats to Gaston’s Tavern in shame.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve