Gaston is quickly becoming the biggest viral attraction at Walt Disney World’s Fantasyland in Florida.
Not only did the big-haired, big-talking character get his comeuppance from a sassy little girl who refused to stand idly by as he delivered his sexist drivel, but also he recently bested a foolhardy challenger at a push-up contest.
Now, YouTube user Peyton Kays has uploaded a video going viral that shows his brave 11-year-old sister challenging the heavily-muscled man to an arm-wrestling contest. Gaston thinks she doesn’t stand a chance, but within seconds, he is been defeated, and the young woman is grinning from ear-to-ear. She earned lifelong bragging rights, while Gaston, whining, retreats to Gaston’s Tavern in shame.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases