Rumors are flying about the Apple Watch release date and a brand new MacBook Air.
The Apple Watch is expected to launch in March, with retail training of Apple employees scheduled for mid-February, 9to5Mac reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources familiar with the smartwatch’s development.
Apple SVP Angela Ahrendts previously said the Apple Watch was scheduled to launch “in the spring,” following Chinese New Year.
There’s also a new, thinner MacBook Air rumored to be on sale around mid-2015, 9to5Mac reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources from within Apple. The new laptop is speculated to be 12-in. across, and so thin that there won’t even be normal-sized USB ports. Apple reportedly refers to it as the “MacBook Stealth” internally because of its slimness.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart