Rumors are flying about the Apple Watch release date and a brand new MacBook Air.
The Apple Watch is expected to launch in March, with retail training of Apple employees scheduled for mid-February, 9to5Mac reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources familiar with the smartwatch’s development.
Apple SVP Angela Ahrendts previously said the Apple Watch was scheduled to launch “in the spring,” following Chinese New Year.
There’s also a new, thinner MacBook Air rumored to be on sale around mid-2015, 9to5Mac reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources from within Apple. The new laptop is speculated to be 12-in. across, and so thin that there won’t even be normal-sized USB ports. Apple reportedly refers to it as the “MacBook Stealth” internally because of its slimness.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time