Two people are dead and one injured after an unidentified gunman went on a shooting spree at a Veterans Affairs health clinic in El Paso, Texas, on Tuesday afternoon.
The gunman reportedly opened fire at the medical center around 3:10 pm local time. The shooter and one victim were later killed during the melee. However, officials have not confirmed whether responding officers killed the gunman, according to the Associated Press.
A doctor at the clinic was also injured during the incident, according to a local FOX affiliate.
The identities of the shooter and victims have not been released nor have authorities commented publicly about the possible motive behind the deadly attack.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow