It’s snowing across the East Coast, and people are pretty miserable about it. But not Bao Bao the panda.
As snow covered the grounds of Washington D.C.’s Smithsonian National Zoo, the baby panda had her very first tumble through the winter flurries with her mother, Mei Xiang. Bao Bao was born after much anticipation on Aug. 23 2013.
The 16-month-old, known by her trainers as being sassy, is the reigning princess of our nation’s capital, and we celebrate her movements with pomp and circumstance.
But seriously, the sight of the cub rolling through the snow may just melt your frozen heart.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction