It’s snowing across the East Coast, and people are pretty miserable about it. But not Bao Bao the panda.
As snow covered the grounds of Washington D.C.’s Smithsonian National Zoo, the baby panda had her very first tumble through the winter flurries with her mother, Mei Xiang. Bao Bao was born after much anticipation on Aug. 23 2013.
The 16-month-old, known by her trainers as being sassy, is the reigning princess of our nation’s capital, and we celebrate her movements with pomp and circumstance.
But seriously, the sight of the cub rolling through the snow may just melt your frozen heart.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve