LG has a simple idea for revolutionizing your laundry experience—letting you wash two loads at once.
The electronics company revealed Monday at the Consumer Electronics Show its brand-new TWIN Wash System for its front loading washing machines, according to an LG press release. The system is an add-on, pull-out washer beneath your main machine, and it’s ideal for washing your delicates that require a different wash cycle than your normal clothes.
The washing machine also comes with TurboWash 2.0, LG’s high-speed washing process that uses differently pressured nozzles to quickly rinse your clothes—and once they’re clean, the TurboSteam function allows for faster drying times, up to 50% speedier than previous LG machines.
The machine’s also connected to Wi-Fi, so you can operate it remotely and receive notifications when your clothes are ready. Naturally.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll