The well-balanced DASH Diet was named the best overall diet for the fifth straight year by U.S. News & World Report. The DASH Diet focuses on a healthy mixture of whole grains and vegetables and is more focused on improving nutrition and heart health than losing weight (through strict adherence should still help dieters shed some pounds). While a lot of gimmicky diets have come and gone, the rules of the DASH diet are pretty intuitive: eat from the healthy food groups, avoid red meat and sweets, and cut back on salt.
For dieters more speciifcally focused on weight loss, U.S. News & World Report selected Weight Watchers as the best diet. IT was also picked as the easiest diet to follow. Meanwhile, the DASH diet received accolades as the best diet for people with diabetes and the best diet for healthy eating.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization