The word “epic” gets bandied about a lot on the Internet, whether it’s describing a prank or a touchdown pass in a football game, or a battle between good and evil, but when you watch this video with Bradley Cooper playing air guitar on the The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, future generations will know what epic truly looks like.
The producer-film actor-Broadway star swung by The Tonight Show, and instead of promoting his Oscar-contender film, American Sniper, Cooper used the show to promote his incredible air guitar skills. His take on Neil Young’s shredder classic, “Down by the River,” is downright impressive. As Fallon and Tonight Show house band The Roots watch from the sidelines, Cooper takes over the spotlight, rising from his seat as the spirit moves him. His fingers fly over the invisible fretboard, his arms wail on the imaginary guitar and his very real wig bounces in time. It is completely silly and, yes, truly epic.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org