Kathy Griffin has news for David Letterman: he’s on the worst dressed list.
The comedienne, who will soon take over hosting duties on E! “Fashion Police” for the late Joan Rivers, called the late night host out on his style during a segment Monday night.
But Letterman was unscathed by the news. “I probably am, but I don’t care,” he said bluntly.The two comedians went on to pose for fake prom photos and wave as a “power couple.”
“You look great because you look great,” Letterman tells Griffin in the quirky clip. “I’m not supposed to look great.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving