Chris Soules, the love seeker on the 19th season of The Bachelor, is assuring viewers he won’t disappoint them like his predecessor did: this bachelor says he has said “I love you” before, and he hopes to say it again.
Speaking to reporters on a conference call, Soules confessed he said “I love you” during his time on the most recent season of The Bachelorette, in which he finished second runner-up in bachelorette Andi Dorfman’s sweepstakes for her heart.
“Yes, I did,” said Soules, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “I think I can say that. I did.” The sought-after bachelor also promised audiences that his “biggest goal at this point” is marriage.
Juan Pablo Galavis upset viewers on the 18th season of The Bachelor by declining to tell his winner, Nikki Ferrell, that he loved her. The pair later split.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time