A cameraman who was blown off his feet was able to capture some pretty dramatic images of an explosion in a fireworks factory near Granada, Colombia.
Five warehouses used to store gunpowder were destroyed in the explosion and the resulting fire, according to Colombian authorities. A person was slightly injured and roads were closed, causing major delays along the routes southeast from the country’s capital, Bogota.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow