After a day of rumors and reports, it has been confirmed that Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden have tied the knot.
The two “were married [Monday] evening in an intimate ceremony in their home in Los Angeles” their rep told People.
Diaz and her Good Charlotte hubby have been dating since May and reportedly got engaged just before Christmas.
“We couldn’t be happier to begin our new journey together surrounded by our closest family and friends,” the couple told People.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World