After a day of rumors and reports, it has been confirmed that Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden have tied the knot.
The two “were married [Monday] evening in an intimate ceremony in their home in Los Angeles” their rep told People.
Diaz and her Good Charlotte hubby have been dating since May and reportedly got engaged just before Christmas.
“We couldn’t be happier to begin our new journey together surrounded by our closest family and friends,” the couple told People.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'