On January 2, a Wisconsin doe had her day.
After getting shot with an arrow by a 72-year-old hunter, the deer sought retribution by charging at her foe and sending him to the hospital.
“Apparently the man was going through some thick brush and the deer leaped out and went after him,” Fond du Lac Sheriff’s Officer Jeff Bonack told the FDL Reporter. “The doe struck him in the leg with her head.”
While the man was taken to the hospital, “”I’m guessing the deer got away,” Bonack said.
Consider that diem carped.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving