A New Year’s snowstorm transformed the Grand Canyon’s South Rim into a picture-perfect winter wonderland.
According to a post on the Grand Canyon National Park’s Facebook page,
The park also wrote that it expected the snow to melt soon as dry weather sweeps in over the weekend and into next week.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization