A New Year’s snowstorm transformed the Grand Canyon’s South Rim into a picture-perfect winter wonderland.
According to a post on the Grand Canyon National Park’s Facebook page,
The park also wrote that it expected the snow to melt soon as dry weather sweeps in over the weekend and into next week.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space