Fans looking forward to a sneak peek at Paul Rudd’s turn as Marvel superhero Ant-Man will have to break out their magnifying glasses: The new teaser for the film is scaled for insects.
Fear not, ye of human-sized eyeballs: the full-sized trailer will be released Jan. 6. In the meantime, as Derek Zoolander would say, the teaser has to be at least… three times bigger than this!
Ant-Man hits theaters July 17.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears