Less than 18 months after his second wedding to actress Talulah Riley, Elon Musk has once again parted ways with his wife. The PayPal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors founder filed for divorce on New Year’s Eve in Los Angeles.
The couple has reportedly reached an amicable settlement of $16 million in cash and other assets for Riley.
Musk and Riley previously divorced after four years in Jan. 2012, then remarried the next year. They have never had children together, though Musk has five sons from a previous marriage.
Maybe the third time will be the charm.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time