Soccer players Alex Morgan and Servando Carrasco sealed the deal on New Year’s Eve Wednesday, when they married in front of 180 guests in Santa Barbara, California.
Morgan, 25, led the U.S. women’s soccer team to a gold medal in the 2012 Summer Olympics. Carrasco, 26, plays midfield for the Major League Soccer team Houston Dynamo.
Read more at PEOPLE
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time