Joseph Gordon-Levitt is officially off the market.
The Hollywood actor confirmed to PEOPLE that he married his girlfriend Tasha McCauley, the CEO of a robotics company, in a private ceremony at home on December 20.
Gordon-Levitt has been mostly mum about the relationship in public, given his celebrity. “The girl I’m with, she really doesn’t want to be a part of that,” he said in 2013.
Read more at PEOPLE
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body