It must make for an even happier holiday season when you’re a newlywed at the same time.
The pair said “I do” during a ceremony at their home.
“I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public,” Gordon-Levitt said in 2013, declining to name the lucky lady. “The girl that I’m with, she really doesn’t want to be a part of that.”
That’s probably because McCauley isn’t the Hollywood type, but rather the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics company based at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
Congrats to the couple!
—Reporting by JULIE JORDAN
This article originally appeared on PEOPLE.com
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body