Enrique Iglesias got everyone dancing with his new single ‘Bailando’ when he performed on Pitbull’s New Year’s Revolution Wednesday night.
Performing alongside Iglesias were Descemer Bueno, a Cuban singer and songwriter who co-wrote the song with him, and Cuban reggaeton band Gente de Zona.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve