Iggy Azalea gave a fierce performance alongside collaborator Charli XCX on New Year’s Eve with her new hit single ‘Fancy’ for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2015 with Ryan Seacrest.
The duo got the crowd pumped for the new year in a pre-taped performance from the Billboard Hollywood Party.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body