Morton Salt’s company slogan, “When It Rains It Pours,” couldn’t be more appropriate for what happened at one of its facilities this week.
A Morton Salt facility in Chicago experienced a partial building collapse Tuesday, causing a massive amount of salt to bury cars in a parking lot next to the building.
The collapse was likely caused by too much salt against the wall, or the wall was in poor condition, CBS News reports. The cars were undergoing maintenance at a dealership nearby.
There are currently no reported injuries.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases