Pizza in the morning,
pizza in the evening,
pizza at supper time.
When pizza’s on a bagel,
you can eat pizza anytime!
You might remember those very wise, very beautiful and very true words from old commercials for Bagel Bites, the world’s foremost purveyor of pizza bagels. (A pizza bagel, if you did not know, is a gorgeous food item that involves a bagel with pizza toppings on it.)
Well, we have good news for those of you hoping to make pizza bagels a more regular part of your diet: Dunkin’ Donuts is now selling them at select locations. Behold:
That’s right, the chain’s newest item is called the Tomato Mozzarella Supreme Bagel, and it’s “a plain bagel with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and herb topping, served whole and warm.”
So yes, in other words: a pizza bagel.
As of right now, the item will only be available through early 2015 — but if it’s as good as it looks, we imagine the chain would consider keeping it around longer, so we truly can eat pizza anytime.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy