This wasn’t exactly a year full of good news — but it was a year full of good news bloopers. This compilation includes some of 2014’s very best TV mishaps — and seeing them all one after the other only amplifies the true ridiculousness.
There are tons of accidental f-bombs, reporters getting smacked with random objects, hilarious technical goofs, weird costumed people running wild in the backgrounds of shots and more.
It’s a whole year’s worth of pure schadenfreude, and it is a beautiful gift to us all. Oh, if you’re thirsty for more, NewsBeFunny has added a second compilation of bloopers:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State