Former President George H.W. Bush was released from Houston Methodist Hospital Tuesday, a week after he was checked in as a precautionary measure due to shortness of breath.
“He is now resting at home, grateful to the doctors and nurses for their superb care,” a Bush spokesperson said in a statement.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer