Actress Michelle Williams sold the home in Brooklyn that she bought with the late Heath Ledger a decade ago.
Williams and their daughter are reportedly moving to Los Angeles for acting opportunities for the 34-year-old actor.
The home, a four-story, six-bedroom house, sold for $8.8 million, more than a million more than the asking price and more than double what she and Ledger, who died in 2008, paid for the home in 2005.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases