Actress Michelle Williams sold the home in Brooklyn that she bought with the late Heath Ledger a decade ago.
Williams and their daughter are reportedly moving to Los Angeles for acting opportunities for the 34-year-old actor.
The home, a four-story, six-bedroom house, sold for $8.8 million, more than a million more than the asking price and more than double what she and Ledger, who died in 2008, paid for the home in 2005.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future