A member of the House Republican leadership is facing controversy over having addressed a conference of white supremacists in 2002. But Rep. Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, is not the first congressional leader to face a scandal. Here’s a look at six lawmakers who ended up resigning over scandals.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow