Champagne is a favorite celebratory drink for any special occasion, but the fizzy golden beverage is particularly popular on New Year’s Eve when the clock strikes 12.
You might be ready to pop that bubbly to ring in 2015, but do you know whether you’re drinking actual champagne? How about where it came from? Or the price?
Watch today’s Know Right Now to find out everything you didn’t know you wanted to know about Champagne this New Year’s Eve.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating