Champagne is a favorite celebratory drink for any special occasion, but the fizzy golden beverage is particularly popular on New Year’s Eve when the clock strikes 12.
You might be ready to pop that bubbly to ring in 2015, but do you know whether you’re drinking actual champagne? How about where it came from? Or the price?
Watch today’s Know Right Now to find out everything you didn’t know you wanted to know about Champagne this New Year’s Eve.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time