Just when you finally got it out of your head, Miley Cyrus’ hit song Party in the U.S.A. is making headlines again.
Singer and songwriter Jessie J told Glamour UK that she cashed out big by writing the 2009 jam with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly. “Party in the USA paid my rent for, like, three years,” she said. “Actually it was longer than that. That’s where I get most of my money. I write songs. I’m a singer. I love doing endorsements and stuff, but that’s all added on.”
The song went on to become seven-times platinum.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer