Jim Harbaugh is expected to be announced as the new head coach of the Michigan football team on Tuesday, so the school’s student fan group “Maize Rage” is celebrating with a planned “Khaki Out” at the Wolverines’ basketball game on Tuesday night.
Harbaugh has long been associated with his beloved Khaki pants, which his wife claims he buys for $8 at a local Wal-Mart. The pants even became the centerpiece of a hilarious ad campaign starring the Harbaugh family.
Michigan has been hoping to land Harbaugh since head coach Brady Hoke was fired after four seasons and a 31-20 record.
This article originally appeared on SI.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now