Twitter already went wild over The Interview when the controversial comedy was released online Christmas Eve, and now, stars James Franco and Seth Rogen are joining the fray.
The actors (along with Evan Goldberg, who co-directed the flick with Rogen) are live-Tweeting The Interview on Sunday, and PEOPLE is keeping track of everything they write as they take fans behind the scenes.
To watch along with them, you can rent the movie on iTunes – Apple finally added The Interview to its lineup early Sunday – Google Play, YouTube Movies, Xbox Video or Sony’s dedicated website.
Spoilers and NSFW language ahead:
This article originally appeared on PEOPLE.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now