Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys just received the greatest gift: a baby!
Son Genesis Ali Dean was born at 1:52 a.m., weighing 6 lbs., 5 oz.
“The joy of joy is joy!! It’s a boy,” Keys, 33, and Beatz, 36, wrote simultaneously. “We are so grateful!! #blessings!!”
“I think he’s super excited because he’s not going to be the youngest anymore,” Keys told PEOPLE in October. “He’s always kissing my belly.”
The mom-to-be and fashion designer Beatz — who is also dad to daughter Nicole and sons Prince Nasir and Kasseem from previous relationships — announced in July that they were adding another baby to their brood.
“Happy anniversary to the love of my life,” Keys wrote on Instagram. “And to make it even sweeter we’ve been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here’s to many many more years of the best parts of life!”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears